Monday, October 1, 2012

Working with Archangel Zadkiel

Angels of Atlantis Oracle Card
by Stewart Pierce
I have recently discovered that one of my main Archangels is Zadkiel. (The others are Archangels Michael, Ariel, Raguel and Metatron) He is the Divine Comforter. He wants to take fear out of us and fill us with Divine Love.

I'm not sure when I learned to fear the world. I know that it wasn't fun always thinking the worst of things, expecting the worse. That is no way to live and I don't want you to live that way either.

Call on Archangel Zadkiel to comfort you, to take away your fear, to pull you into his embrace and warm your heart with Divine Love.

Angels are there for you at any time. Like a conveience store, they are available 24/7. And don't think that you can call on them too often. The angels want you to talk to them daily, ask for their suggestions.

The angels leave you messages of their presence. Coins, feathers, number sequences. Anything that reminds you of angels is them whispering hello to you.

I discovered my angel by using a pendulum. I wrote out a number of angel names in a line and asked the pendulum to tell me who my main archangel was. It swung immediately to Zadkiel. Try it for yourself.

Angels are messengers of God and they only want the best for us. Call on them for help today.

I'm sending you many Angel Blessings,
Toni

2 comments:

  1. Congrats! On your first post. Loved it, and I totally tried it with the Angels of Atlantis cards and got Metatron, Michael, Zadkiel and Zaphkiel. The first three I've been working with for a while but now I know Zaphkiel and will start working with him too.

    Thanks so much, great idea!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I told my pendulum that for yes/no questions circle means yes, back and forth means no. Tell your pendulum what yes or no means, how it swings, and your answers will be more accurate.

      Delete