Tuesday, October 9, 2012

Dream with Archangel Michael

I had a dream the other night. It wasn't a significant dream. It didn't really have anything scary or joyous. It was just me and my father going to meet my sister somewhere. My dad was on one side of a semi-busy street and I ran back into an unfamiliar house to get something. When I came out I looked both ways and was about to cross the street when I was lifted up. I immediately knew that this was Archangel Michael. Although, I didn't see him in the dream, I just knew it was him. He lifted me up and above the street and placed me down safely next to where my father was.

That was the extent of the dream.

That dream told me that there is nothing you can't ask Archangel Michael or the angels help for. Even something as insignificant as crossing the street, he is there or us. Our angels are always there for us and they want us to call on them more.

Please call on your angels today. Talk to your angels, tell them your troubles, your joys. Tell them what your dreams are. They want to help us for the betterment of all.

No comments:

Post a Comment