Saturday, October 6, 2012

Message from Krishna

I was looking at my Facebook seeing how GMA Sam Champion had come out of the closet announcing he was gay and newly engaged. I pondered how my Christian friends would react to such an unveiling. Then I received this message:

"God doesn't say 'I don't love you because you're gay' God loves all the same. From king to pauper, no one is better than the next. God loves unconditionally. God loves perfectly. It is man who puts words into God's mouth.

Much of the Bible is true, but not all. Man put his ego into the Bible. He put his own feelings, things he only 'believed' were of God. Much that was Godly was left out. Gnostics, scrolls, many teachings that would transform this world even farther. The awakening is coming. Get your nose out of the Bible and look for it. See it approaching. Are you ready?"
-- Krishna

No comments:

Post a Comment