Friday, October 5, 2012

Message from Gaia

Last night I knew I needed to ground myself. Most if the last two days have been stress-filled and exhausting for me. After a week off reflecting upon my new spiritual path and discovering new gifts, it has been more stressful for me than normal.

Maybe that's because I'm more connected now to the real me, my Higher Self. I notice sensations in my stomach that I used to feel as a child. I am more connected to my body and its needs.

So, I felt compelled to ground myself. I imagined my feet growing, sprouting roots and sinking into the dirt traveling all the way to the core. I imagined energy flowing from me into Gaia. Then I imagined her returning it to me. I kept this image going for over five minutes. I felt refreshed when it was completed.

Then afterward, I received this message:

My energy heals you - welcome it and return it in a rhythm older than time. Many before you have done this. Some more mystical than you, some on a greater spiritual path, but you too are special, unique. You feed on me for hearing and return the gift of energy back. You know what it means to balance. Balance was your word for today wasn't it? Many around you mirrored that experience. Thank you for your blessing and enjoy the gift bestowed upon you today, healing.
-- Gaia, Mother Earth

No comments:

Post a Comment